Software Developer for embedded Linux
- Software Engineer for Embedded Systems
Job details, tasks
- Specification, design and implementation of embedded software in C/C++, Java, Assembler and scripting languages on base of modern software technologies and well defined processes
- Software development for embedded Linux or other operating systems on Atmel and Freescale ARM controller platforms, kernel and driver development using the Open Source tool chain and state-of-the art development tools
- Solutions with WLAN, Bluetooth, but also UMTS, 3G and LTE cellular radio for industrial, building automation and automotive applications including CAN
- Work with different testing frameworks, provide documentation and support customers to integrate lesswire products into their own solutions
What we expect
- University or college degree of technical informatics, electrical engineering, computer sciences or similar
- Professional experience with embedded industrial and automotive projects and software development experience of at least 3 years; Highly motivated beginners with appropriate training are welcome
- State-of-the-art knowledge of software technology and tools, following the “best practice” in design, implementation and test
- Team-oriented work, English language skills, accuracy, thoroughness and flexibility
What we offer
- Challenging tasks at the cutting edge of wireless and computer technologies
- Work in an highly motivated, international development team for customers having strong industrial reputation
- Competitive salary and benefits
H-2030 Erd, Hungary. Partly you will work in teams in Germany and at customer’s site.
How to apply
Please send your CV in Hungarian and English to Mrs. Katalin Erös by email to email@example.com or call +36 (23) 521 640 to discuss details.
For further information please visit our web site at http://www.lesswire.com and http://www.prettl-electronics.com/. We also carry out paid internships. In cooperation with your university or college you can write your bachelor or master thesis in our company.